Your parents are welcome to stay with us for a few weeks or permanently, depending on your choice and the assessed needs. Our admission procedure is as follows:
- You and your family members need to complete the assessment form with as much information as you can and email it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can download our SELF ASSESSMENT FORM here.
- You will then book an appointment with Doctors at our centre, who will carry out medical assessments prior to admission in the Home (fees for these is around 10,000 Naira).
- This will also serve as a familiarization visit for your family.
- Thereafter, we will issue a copy of the residential and support agreement, as well as an invoice to be paid prior to lodging.
- Fees may vary depending on the individual’s choices and care needs.
- The fees for the home cover the costs of accommodation, meals, utilities, laundry and basic personal care products, and are payable depending on the chosen plan.
- However, the fees do not cover doctors’/ hospital visits, medication, skilled nursing care, continence and hygiene products (e.g. diapers) and transport to sites outside the home.
- The payments can be made through a secured platform HERE
- Payments are then acknowledged and receipted. Thereafter, the residential and support agreement is signed by both parties.
- Rockgarden Homes Manager’s number is +2348144055979, should you wish to visit our premises, or if you need further details.
- You are encouraged to visit your parent as often as you wish, between 8am and 8pm either announced or unannounced.
- Family members are encouraged to ensure the client embarks on at least one holiday per annum. Such vacations can be a visit to family / friends.